Danny Johnson Sr.
Mr. Johnson began his management career as an 18 year old supervisor for Coker’s pedigree Seed Company. In 1982, he joined Galey and Lord Industries, a textile dyeing and finishing plant located in Society Hill, SC. Mr. Johnson, his wife and son founded North Industrial Machine in 1995. In 2007, he was appointed to the board of directors of North Industrial Machine. After the Johnson family acquired Precision Components and Services in 2009, Mr. Johnson was selected to serve on its board of directors. The Johnson family businesses expanded further in 2015 when Sun Superior was purchased. Mr. Johnson was selected to serve on Sun Superior's Board of Directors in the spring of 2015. He has extensive experience within the fields of: management, machining, welding, fabrication and field services.
- Board of Directors - North Industrial Machine, 2007-present
- Board of Directors - Precision Components and Services, 2009-present
- Board of Directors - Sun Superior, 2015-present
- Life Member - Hartsville Lodge # 173
- Member - Florence York Rite
- Member - Jolly Jeepsters Shrine Unit
- Member - Darlington County Red Fez Club
- Member - OMAR Shrine
- Member - American Welding Society
- Board of Directors - Palmetto Staffing Solutions, 2013-2015