Mrs. Johnson began her management career with the Darlington County School District food service. Mrs. Johnson, her husband and son founded North Industrial Machine in 1995. In 2007, she was appointed to the board of directors of North Industrial Machine. After the Johnson family acquired Precision Components and Services in 2009, Mrs. Johnson was selected to serve on its board of directors. The Johnson family businesses expanded further in 2015 when Sun Superior was purchased. Mrs. Johnson was selected to serve on Sun Superior's Board of Directors in the spring of 2015. She has extensive experience within the fields of: accounting, bookkeeping, and management.
- Board of Directors - North Industrial Machine, 2007-present
- Board of Directors - Precision Components and Services, 2009-present
- Board of Directors - Sun Superior, 2015-present
- Member - Red Fez Auxiliary
- Member - Jolly Jeepsterrettes
- Board of Directors - Palmetto Staffing Solutions, 2013-2015